If you’re an American moving to London then you may not want to live right in the city centre. One of the best things about living in London is that you can find residential areas that are close to the city, and still manage to retain a market town feel to them.
Previously on the London Blog
- Which Property Types To Go For When Moving To London?
- Best Areas Of London To Become A Perfect Home For A Young Gay Couple
- Everything You Need To Know Before Moving To London From Sunny California
- 5 Areas Of North London That Are Oh-So-Perfect For A Family Nest
- Everything You Need To Know About The Pet Travel Scheme Appliance In The UK