Moving to London with a family means more than just finding a home in the right suburb. If you have children then one of your first priorities is going to be getting them into a good school, so their education is not interrupted for any amount of time. Schools follow the same terms in the States and Canada as they do in England. Most schools have their long holiday in the summer and start the school year in September. Unfortunately, that is where the similarity ends. British education is complex and can be a difficult system to negotiate if you have not had any experience in dealing with it.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018