Moving to London with a family means more than just finding a home in the right suburb. If you have children then one of your first priorities is going to be getting them into a good school, so their education is not interrupted for any amount of time. Schools follow the same terms in the States and Canada as they do in England. Most schools have their long holiday in the summer and start the school year in September. Unfortunately, that is where the similarity ends. British education is complex and can be a difficult system to negotiate if you have not had any experience in dealing with it.
Previously on the London Blog
- Which Property Types To Go For When Moving To London?
- Best Areas Of London To Become A Perfect Home For A Young Gay Couple
- Everything You Need To Know Before Moving To London From Sunny California
- 5 Areas Of North London That Are Oh-So-Perfect For A Family Nest
- Everything You Need To Know About The Pet Travel Scheme Appliance In The UK