When expats learn they are moving to London from America they often envision close mates enjoying a pint together at the local pub. While that definitely is a British scene one will most likely experience while in the UK there are rules one must learn in order to succeed (and not offend) in the pub scene. Many of the British etiquette rules pertaining to pub manners are similar or identical to those in US bars or restaurants but many are quite different and must be learned in order for one not to appear rude after moving to London from America.
Previously on the London Blog
- Which Property Types To Go For When Moving To London?
- Best Areas Of London To Become A Perfect Home For A Young Gay Couple
- Everything You Need To Know Before Moving To London From Sunny California
- 5 Areas Of North London That Are Oh-So-Perfect For A Family Nest
- Everything You Need To Know About The Pet Travel Scheme Appliance In The UK