When expats learn they are moving to London from America they often envision close mates enjoying a pint together at the local pub. While that definitely is a British scene one will most likely experience while in the UK there are rules one must learn in order to succeed (and not offend) in the pub scene. Many of the British etiquette rules pertaining to pub manners are similar or identical to those in US bars or restaurants but many are quite different and must be learned in order for one not to appear rude after moving to London from America.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018