This is a big one. No one wants to think about getting ill and needing medical attention, and in fact, many people often do not think about it until its 2 am and they are frantically filling out forms in the ER before undergoing an emergency appendectomy. Before it gets to that sort of panic level, you might want to think about setting up some kind of healthcare insurance for you and your family. Part of moving to London is to get the details of things like healthcare and schooling out of the way before you arrive, so you are covered from day one. Then you can spend the rest of the time getting settled into your new London rental apartment and getting to grips with your new city.
Previously on the London Blog
- Which Property Types To Go For When Moving To London?
- Best Areas Of London To Become A Perfect Home For A Young Gay Couple
- Everything You Need To Know Before Moving To London From Sunny California
- 5 Areas Of North London That Are Oh-So-Perfect For A Family Nest
- Everything You Need To Know About The Pet Travel Scheme Appliance In The UK