This is a big one. No one wants to think about getting ill and needing medical attention, and in fact, many people often do not think about it until its 2 am and they are frantically filling out forms in the ER before undergoing an emergency appendectomy. Before it gets to that sort of panic level, you might want to think about setting up some kind of healthcare insurance for you and your family. Part of moving to London is to get the details of things like healthcare and schooling out of the way before you arrive, so you are covered from day one. Then you can spend the rest of the time getting settled into your new London rental apartment and getting to grips with your new city.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018