One of the most common questions asked by those moving to London is what are the best London neighborhoods to live in. Obviously there is no exact answer as every family values different elements of neighborhood life differently. There are, though, some London neighborhoods that are quite popular with Americans moving to London. One of them is Notting Hill.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018