If you’re moving to London, it may surprise you to find out that the London Underground is not a political movement (thanks to ‘A Fish called Wanda’ for that one). What it is, is a very convenient way of making your way around the city. The London Underground (just call it the Tube or the Underground like everyone else), is the second longest metro system in the world, it has about 402 kilometres of railway track and is used by about 3 million people every day.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018