Families moving to London from America often get so bogged down in the process of searching for London apartments for rent that they forget the needs of their children when determining location. For many families their time in London will be the first time they’ve lived in such a large metropolitan area making it easy to forget about luxuries found in smaller cities and open countryside. One of those luxuries is parks and playgrounds, a necessary item for young children that must be planned for when moving to London.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018