Families moving to London from America often get so bogged down in the process of searching for London apartments for rent that they forget the needs of their children when determining location. For many families their time in London will be the first time they’ve lived in such a large metropolitan area making it easy to forget about luxuries found in smaller cities and open countryside. One of those luxuries is parks and playgrounds, a necessary item for young children that must be planned for when moving to London.
Previously on the London Blog
- Which Property Types To Go For When Moving To London?
- Best Areas Of London To Become A Perfect Home For A Young Gay Couple
- Everything You Need To Know Before Moving To London From Sunny California
- 5 Areas Of North London That Are Oh-So-Perfect For A Family Nest
- Everything You Need To Know About The Pet Travel Scheme Appliance In The UK