When you’ve touched down in Old Blighty and you’re settled into you’re new London flat, you’ll want a list of shops that are convenient and centrally located that you can get to without busting your budget or your back to get there. It is a huge amount of fun to explore the quaint an unusual markets and stores while you’re living in London, but if you’re looking for a pint of milk and a newspaper or an aspirin for a headache, then you’ll need to go to your local shops.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?