If you are going to be moving to London for a few years ,and you have pets that you would like to bring with you, then you will have to be organised to bring them over with you fast. The process is not complicated, but there are a number of regulations governing the movement of pets into the United Kingdom. If you are bringing a pet with you and moving into a London rental apartment or home, then you will have to find out if the property that you are living in allows pets, and whether or not there are adequate areas in the neighbourhood to exercise your pet. If you are bringing a larger animal such as a horse, into the country, then you will have to find a property that is close to stables and exercise facilities. England is a horse lover’s paradise though, and even in London, there are a number of parks that have excellent facilities for riders and stabling for horses.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018