If you are going to be moving to London for a few years ,and you have pets that you would like to bring with you, then you will have to be organised to bring them over with you fast. The process is not complicated, but there are a number of regulations governing the movement of pets into the United Kingdom. If you are bringing a pet with you and moving into a London rental apartment or home, then you will have to find out if the property that you are living in allows pets, and whether or not there are adequate areas in the neighbourhood to exercise your pet. If you are bringing a larger animal such as a horse, into the country, then you will have to find a property that is close to stables and exercise facilities. England is a horse lover’s paradise though, and even in London, there are a number of parks that have excellent facilities for riders and stabling for horses.
Previously on the London Blog
- Which Property Types To Go For When Moving To London?
- Best Areas Of London To Become A Perfect Home For A Young Gay Couple
- Everything You Need To Know Before Moving To London From Sunny California
- 5 Areas Of North London That Are Oh-So-Perfect For A Family Nest
- Everything You Need To Know About The Pet Travel Scheme Appliance In The UK