If you’re moving to London with a pet, I’m just finishing up my three-part series on owning a dog in London. I myself am not a pet owner, but my friends are, so one of them has so graciously shared her experiences as an American expat living in London with a dog. Man’s best friend is sometimes also an expat, so here’s more information on how your pooch can smoothly transition after an international relocation. [read more]
Previously on the London Blog
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?
- The Best Shops To Blow Through Your Hard-Earned Quid In London!