If you’re moving to London with a pet, I’m just finishing up my three-part series on owning a dog in London. I myself am not a pet owner, but my friends are, so one of them has so graciously shared her experiences as an American expat living in London with a dog. Man’s best friend is sometimes also an expat, so here’s more information on how your pooch can smoothly transition after an international relocation. [read more]
Previously on the London Blog
- Which Property Types To Go For When Moving To London?
- Best Areas Of London To Become A Perfect Home For A Young Gay Couple
- Everything You Need To Know Before Moving To London From Sunny California
- 5 Areas Of North London That Are Oh-So-Perfect For A Family Nest
- Everything You Need To Know About The Pet Travel Scheme Appliance In The UK