Continuing on with our series if you’re relocating to London with a pet, here are a few additional tidbits my dog-owning friend had to share with me about pet ownership after a London move. Yesterday, we talked about London’s overall pet-friendliness, so today let’s get more specific about rewarding your pet with a pleasant London experience for making that international relocation with you: [read more]
Previously on the London Blog
- Which Property Types To Go For When Moving To London?
- Best Areas Of London To Become A Perfect Home For A Young Gay Couple
- Everything You Need To Know Before Moving To London From Sunny California
- 5 Areas Of North London That Are Oh-So-Perfect For A Family Nest
- Everything You Need To Know About The Pet Travel Scheme Appliance In The UK