Living in London is a fascinating, exhilarating and often frustrating experience if you are a newcomer. London is a busy cosmopolitan city and you’ll love living here once you’ve adjusted to the pace and dynamic. If you’re moving to London then you’ll have heard all about how impossible it is to drive a car in the city. Not only does rush hour seem to last all day, the government charges you fees to drive. While the public transport system in London is efficient as well as good value for money, if you absolutely insist on having a car, there’s a couple things you’re going to need to know.
Previously on the London Blog
- Which Property Types To Go For When Moving To London?
- Best Areas Of London To Become A Perfect Home For A Young Gay Couple
- Everything You Need To Know Before Moving To London From Sunny California
- 5 Areas Of North London That Are Oh-So-Perfect For A Family Nest
- Everything You Need To Know About The Pet Travel Scheme Appliance In The UK