No. Big Ben is not the person living in the loft above your London flat. It’s a clock, a rather large clock in fact and indeed one of the most iconic attractions in London. You won’t find a postcard of a view in London that does not include a vista of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament in Westminster. Living in London means you have to experience everything that makes London famous. Black cabs, red double deck buses, Buckingham Palace and Big Ben.
Previously on the London Blog
- Which Property Types To Go For When Moving To London?
- Best Areas Of London To Become A Perfect Home For A Young Gay Couple
- Everything You Need To Know Before Moving To London From Sunny California
- 5 Areas Of North London That Are Oh-So-Perfect For A Family Nest
- Everything You Need To Know About The Pet Travel Scheme Appliance In The UK