Part of the moving to London process will be your packing and storage before you leave your home town. Packing for an international move is a lot more complicated than a local move. You need to be fairly organized to make sure that when you’re unpacking in your new London rental that you’re able to settle in as fast as possible.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018