Part of the moving to London process will be your packing and storage before you leave your home town. Packing for an international move is a lot more complicated than a local move. You need to be fairly organized to make sure that when you’re unpacking in your new London rental that you’re able to settle in as fast as possible.
Previously on the London Blog
- Bring Home The Holiday Spirit With These Fabulous Christmas Decoration Trends
- Let The Feast Begin: The Top 6 Places To Grab A Bite In London On Christmas
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London