Part of the moving to London process will be your packing and storage before you leave your home town. Packing for an international move is a lot more complicated than a local move. You need to be fairly organized to make sure that when you’re unpacking in your new London rental that you’re able to settle in as fast as possible.
Previously on the London Blog
- Which Property Types To Go For When Moving To London?
- Best Areas Of London To Become A Perfect Home For A Young Gay Couple
- Everything You Need To Know Before Moving To London From Sunny California
- 5 Areas Of North London That Are Oh-So-Perfect For A Family Nest
- Everything You Need To Know About The Pet Travel Scheme Appliance In The UK