While you are living in London, you’ll find out that much of the history of England is based on people and personalities. It is the people throughout the history of this country that have made Britain Great. Now that you are living in London, you will have the opportunity to explore the city, with the knowledge that it was built and developed by people, not institutions or companies, but ordinary people who lived extraordinary lives in service to their country.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill