With today being one of the eight days of the Jewish celebration Hanukah, we decided to examine London through a Jewish lens. When moving to London from New York many Jewish families naturally wonder where there are Jewish communities within the city where they will be welcomed. Although London is located in a country not usually connected with Judaism, they have a vibrant and thriving Jewish community keeping the culture and traditions alive.
Previously on the London Blog
- Which Property Types To Go For When Moving To London?
- Best Areas Of London To Become A Perfect Home For A Young Gay Couple
- Everything You Need To Know Before Moving To London From Sunny California
- 5 Areas Of North London That Are Oh-So-Perfect For A Family Nest
- Everything You Need To Know About The Pet Travel Scheme Appliance In The UK