With today being one of the eight days of the Jewish celebration Hanukah, we decided to examine London through a Jewish lens. When moving to London from New York many Jewish families naturally wonder where there are Jewish communities within the city where they will be welcomed. Although London is located in a country not usually connected with Judaism, they have a vibrant and thriving Jewish community keeping the culture and traditions alive.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018