Not only is London considered one of the most expensive cities in the world, but you might have to open a bank account with a bank in London before you are able to make any major financial commitments in England and London in particular. If you are considering renting an apartment while you are living in London then you may find that London landlords are not too keen on renting to people who only have a foreign bank account. If you are moving to London for work then you can probably get your employer to help you out with getting a bank account organised before you get there. It might also be advisable to find an overseas rental agent who can help you with everything that is involved in moving to London.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill