Not only is London considered one of the most expensive cities in the world, but you might have to open a bank account with a bank in London before you are able to make any major financial commitments in England and London in particular. If you are considering renting an apartment while you are living in London then you may find that London landlords are not too keen on renting to people who only have a foreign bank account. If you are moving to London for work then you can probably get your employer to help you out with getting a bank account organised before you get there. It might also be advisable to find an overseas rental agent who can help you with everything that is involved in moving to London.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018