When you have found out that you are going to be moving to London, your first thought is going to be where to stay. If you have never lived in a foreign city then this can be a challenging time. If you are moving for work, then your employer may have organized you a temporary rental for a few months and given you a relocation budget to get you started. You need to start looking for a flat or apartment as soon as you arrive and one of the best ways of doing this is to consult with a relocation service that handles the whole process.
Previously on the London Blog
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?
- The Best Shops To Blow Through Your Hard-Earned Quid In London!