Moving to London can be a scary prospect for many families. There are so many neighborhoods to choose from and knowing which one is right for one’s family is a bit of an art. Most families have probably spent countless hours scouring the internet trying to learn as much as possible about the various parts of London in an effort to find just the right spot. One brand new option and perfect for those moving to London is completely new neighborhood being built by IKEA.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London