You are now well settled into your London rental apartment, you have managed to get to grips with the transport system and the English weather. Overall, your move to London has gone well. Now it is time to get out and revel in some of the iconic sights that make Britain ‘Great’. You do not have to be a history buff to marvel at some of the historical treasures that the capital has to offer and you might like to spend some time at one of the most iconic places of all: Buckingham Palace.
Previously on the London Blog
- Let The Feast Begin: The Top 6 Places To Grab A Bite In London On Christmas
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!