Once you have stepped off the plane and you’ve started living in London, there are a couple of admin issues that you should get done as soon as possible to ensure that you’re settled as fast as possible and can get out and enjoy your new city and your new home.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018