If your international relocation to London includes younger children, you need to start making a list of places that you can take them during the winter. It’s not always possible to get outdoors, especially when it rains for days on end, but London is a city of travellers so it’s superbly geared up to handle even the most hardened of expat children. If you make a list and take advantage of some of the amazing discount offers for pre-booking, you can have an entire winter season of events lined up with just a couple of clicks of your mouse.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London