In this proper row housing with Grecian features of sculpted architecture, you will find a nice bright studio on the inside of this stately entrance way. The street offers ample parking in the front and the light brick and concrete features make this building a beauty from the moment you arrive. Notting Hill rentals like this apartment on the well-known avenue of Cornwall Crescent is so ideally located that within a month you will know and recognize area merchants and serving staff at the walking distance cafes.
Previously on the London Blog
- Most Remarkable Schools in London For American Expats
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London