You are now well settled into your London rental apartment, you have managed to get to grips with the transport system and the English weather. Overall, your move to London has gone well. Now it is time to get out and revel in some of the iconic sights that make Britain ‘Great’. You do not have to be a history buff to marvel at some of the historical treasures that the capital has to offer and you might like to spend some time at one of the most iconic places of all: Buckingham Palace.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London