Once an American family has made the decision to move to England many grab the nearest map of London neighborhoods to decide on where they should live. While a map of London neighborhoods does come in very handy in finding the right place to live it should not be the only determining factor in a home decision. A map of London neighborhoods should be used to determine distances between Tube stations, work and home and schools – not to pick a home or neighborhood.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London