One of my favorite things about living in London is catching the city I live in on the telly. And I don’t just mean EastEnders (though that’s fun too). I mean watching a movie and suddenly seeing a part of the city you visit quite regularly. Like watching ‘Mission Impossible’ and spotting Bankside located nearby to London’s Southwark Bridge. Or an unnervingly empty and desolate Piccadilly Circus in ‘28 Days Later’. It can be loads of fun playing ‘spot-the-location’ while sitting on your couch watching movies or amongst an audience at the cinema. Here are some of my favorite examples of London in the movies.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill