After surviving your relocation to London you deserve to relax a bit and take in some of the history and beauty of the city. There is no better way to do that this weekend than by taking the entire family to visit the Dickens exhibition at the Museum of London. Most Americans cherish the images of London and the neighboring countryside Dickens so eloquently wrote about.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill