If you are going to be moving to London for a few years ,and you have pets that you would like to bring with you, then you will have to be organised to bring them over with you fast. The process is not complicated, but there are a number of regulations governing the movement of pets into the United Kingdom. If you are bringing a pet with you and moving into a London rental apartment or home, then you will have to find out if the property that you are living in allows pets, and whether or not there are adequate areas in the neighbourhood to exercise your pet. If you are bringing a larger animal such as a horse, into the country, then you will have to find a property that is close to stables and exercise facilities. England is a horse lover’s paradise though, and even in London, there are a number of parks that have excellent facilities for riders and stabling for horses.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London