Since 2011 began, the number of jobs available in the United Kingdom for people moving to London from Ireland has drastically risen. This is great news, because not only does it reduce the number of people claiming out of work benefits, but it gives people the opportunity to relocate and start earning an income almost immediately. Although some forms of part-time or full-time employment in the city rely on GCSE’s and other qualifications, it is possible to gain work with a good amount of experience under your belt. If you are moving to London from Ireland for job opportunities, learn the best ways to bag yourself a wage in the city.
Previously on the London Blog
- Most Remarkable Schools in London For American Expats
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London