When one gets the news that they will be moving to London from America many beer drinkers jump in joy at all the great beer that will soon be at their fingertips. For those who are not beer drinkers, however, the idea of being surrounded by pubs full of beer is not as appealing. This New Years all those moving to London from America should make a New Year’s resolution to give British beer a chance, learn all they can about it while it’s in their backyard and try a new beer each week.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London