Due to the United States being a generally comfortable climate to live in, a large portion of people amoving to London from America will be a bit skeptical about the weather conditions in the United Kingdom. When packing clothes to take for relocation, this can be tricky. To prevent you from getting caught in the rain wearing shorts or stuck wearing a thick jacket in the sunshine, it is worth broadening your knowledge on the weather in London. By doing so, you can be sure that moving to London from America will be a pleasant and stress-free experience.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill