Most people who plan to move overseas will organize a flight but if you are moving from Paris to London, it is worth considering a Eurostar trip. Eurostar is a rail service that connects London, Paris and Brussels, with a multitude of links in between. Because the Eurostar is high-speed, it can be faster than attending the airport and boarding a flight to your final destination. To learn how you can save money by moving from Paris to London on the Eurostar train, keep on reading.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?