Most people who plan to move overseas will organize a flight but if you are moving from Paris to London, it is worth considering a Eurostar trip. Eurostar is a rail service that connects London, Paris and Brussels, with a multitude of links in between. Because the Eurostar is high-speed, it can be faster than attending the airport and boarding a flight to your final destination. To learn how you can save money by moving from Paris to London on the Eurostar train, keep on reading.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London