I’ve written a lot about moving to London with an accompanying spouse and/or children, but many expats make the relocation to London with another loved one in tow: their pets. As I do not own a pet myself, I had the pleasure of picking a friend’s brain about her experience owning a dog in London. Like me, she relocated to the UK from the US with her husband, and in getting settled into this city, it was just as imperative that their dog felt at home. Here’s a few of her pet pearls of wisdom: [read more]
Previously on the London Blog
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?
- The Best Shops To Blow Through Your Hard-Earned Quid In London!