It’s been said a number of times that living in London is expensive and driving in London is a nightmare. If you do have a car though, and the wherewithal to brave the traffic, there are a number of extra costs you’ll have to factor into your budget. Fortunately, there are quite a few ways that you can save money if you’ve got your London smarts about you.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill