One of the most common questions asked by those moving to London is what are the best London neighborhoods to live in. Obviously there is no exact answer as every family values different elements of neighborhood life differently. There are, though, some London neighborhoods that are quite popular with Americans moving to London. One of them is Notting Hill.
Previously on the London Blog
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London