If you’re planning on moving to London, you probably already know that it is one of the most expensive cities in the world. Unfortunately, not everyone has an unlimited budget at their disposal, especially when it comes to entertainment. If you want to do London on a shoe string, then you need to get creative about what you do for fun. We’ve put together a detailed guide on how you can enjoy everything that London has to offer without busting your budget.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill