After your relocation to London you will likely be enjoying the diversity of all that London has to offer. As an American you sometimes may want to enjoy a little taste of home. If you are happening to catch a famed London Theater performance there’s a restaurant you may want to try in that district (Covent Garden area) that will remind you of a fancy steakhouse meal back home. Christopher’s combines the traditional theater atmosphere of the Victorian age popular pastime with its architecture while serving a “Neo-American” fare.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London