When you’re living in London you’ll have to get used to the fact that the English are pretty crazy about soccer. It’s the national sport and while you’re in England you’ll have to get used to the fact that it’s called ‘football’. Rugby, which is another ball sport, is closer in style to football in the United States, but that really is another game altogether.
Previously on the London Blog
- Most Remarkable Schools in London For American Expats
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London