Once an American family has made the decision to move to England many grab the nearest map of London neighborhoods to decide on where they should live. While a map of London neighborhoods does come in very handy in finding the right place to live it should not be the only determining factor in a home decision. A map of London neighborhoods should be used to determine distances between Tube stations, work and home and schools – not to pick a home or neighborhood.
Previously on the London Blog
- Bring Home The Holiday Spirit With These Fabulous Christmas Decoration Trends
- Let The Feast Begin: The Top 6 Places To Grab A Bite In London On Christmas
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London