One of the most exciting aspects of living in London is the atmosphere that rolls around at the beginning of another season of the English Football Premier League. With the start of the new season around the corner in August, if you haven’t chosen a team yet, then you’d better do so soon or you’ll miss out on the fun. The Premier League can be very entertaining if watched without any personal interest. But if you’re supporting a team, casual entertainment turns into you watching your team and hanging on the edge of your seat, cheering when they score and screaming at them when they’re on the wrong side of the score line. Basically, it becomes absolutely thrilling.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill