One of the most exciting aspects of living in London is the atmosphere that rolls around at the beginning of another season of the English Football Premier League. With the start of the new season around the corner in August, if you haven’t chosen a team yet, then you’d better do so soon or you’ll miss out on the fun. The Premier League can be very entertaining if watched without any personal interest. But if you’re supporting a team, casual entertainment turns into you watching your team and hanging on the edge of your seat, cheering when they score and screaming at them when they’re on the wrong side of the score line. Basically, it becomes absolutely thrilling.
Previously on the London Blog
- Bring Home The Holiday Spirit With These Fabulous Christmas Decoration Trends
- Let The Feast Begin: The Top 6 Places To Grab A Bite In London On Christmas
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London