If you are moving to London then you will have the opportunity to see some of the world’s greatest and most famous museums. The museums in London are for everyone, and have been specially designed to capture the imagination of people without being old fashioned and ‘boring’. Many people stay away from museums because they have the impression that it is all about dusty exhibits and artifacts. London museums are anything but that, and with over 200 hundred museums in the city, you’ll be hard pressed to choose which museums to visit each weekend that you are living in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?