If you are moving to London then you will have the opportunity to see some of the world’s greatest and most famous museums. The museums in London are for everyone, and have been specially designed to capture the imagination of people without being old fashioned and ‘boring’. Many people stay away from museums because they have the impression that it is all about dusty exhibits and artifacts. London museums are anything but that, and with over 200 hundred museums in the city, you’ll be hard pressed to choose which museums to visit each weekend that you are living in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- Most Remarkable Schools in London For American Expats
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London