It can be a little confusing to have to adapt to all of the different holidays and events after your relocation to London. If you haven’t quite got the hang of what you’re supposed to be doing on the 5th of November and don’t really feel like making a “Guy” to burn in your garden tonight, there are loads of other exciting events happening in the city this weekend.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London