Just as rare as finding London relocation companies that can find your ideal London apartment rental in only ONE DAY (*ahem* like London Relocation Services does *ahem*) is finding Mexican food in London that tastes like what we know and love in North America. There are places out there that purport to serve Mexican or Tex-Mex cuisine (even the pubs will give nachos a go), but unless you do prefer tomato sauce to salsa, kidney beans to black beans, or Doritos to authentic tortilla chips, I advise you listen to us American expats living in London who have already sacrificed ourselves to doing the taste-test for you.
Previously on the London Blog
- Long Distance Relationship Date Night Tips For St. Valentine’s That Work All Year Round
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London
- A Gastro Tour Of London: Notting Hill