If you’ve been planning an international relocation to London for 2011, can you believe it’s September already??!! Me neither. Well, if you’ve indeed already made the London move by this summer, then all hassle of finding and settling into a London apartment is hopefully behind you now (well, not at all a “hassle” if you wisely used London Relocation’s services and were hand-held through every step by one of our relocation agents). In that event, here are some goings-on around the city of London this fine month that you can finally step out and enjoy!
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018