If you are moving to London then you will want to know where to go and what to do if you have an emergency. While you will be able to find all the information that you need once you get there, it might be nice to have a list of numbers that you can have as you arrive. No one wants to think about the fact that they may need the help of one of the emergency services, but the fact is that it is always better to be prepared for anything. You do not want to feel stranded in your new London rental apartment without having the number of all the emergency services readily available.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London