Thankfully the London Pass has been designed with tourists in mind, so if you are living in London and want to explore all of the tourist attractions it is vital that you invest in a London Pass. It is a tourist attraction package that allows you to travel to and from a huge number of the top tourist spots in the city from much less. You will also not have to pay an entry fee at the gate of wait in long queues to buy tickets. The London Pass comes with a comprehensive guide book and entry to over 55 of the top tourist attractions in your new city. As soon as you are settled into your new London rental you should get out and visit as much of the city as you can; a London Pass not only makes this fun, but a whole lot cheaper than anything else.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London