Relocating to London means that you will want to find a place to stay before you get there. It might help to have a better idea of the way that London is laid out before you decide on an area that will suit you in terms of transport, work and schools. London is a massive city, and finding accommodations in London can be a daunting task. You should have a good idea of the borough (district) you want to live in, as well as your postcode, which can be an indication of social standing in London, and even if you want to live north or south of the River Thames.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018