The words of the Sting song ring true for everyone who is living in a foreign city. Living in London can be challenging for people who are used to doing things differently. You might have found the perfect London apartment for rent, but getting used to the way of life in London might take a bit of time. Most expats and in particular, American expats find that there are a number of subtle (and some not-so- subtle) differences between the two countries and cultures.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018