The words of the Sting song ring true for everyone who is living in a foreign city. Living in London can be challenging for people who are used to doing things differently. You might have found the perfect London apartment for rent, but getting used to the way of life in London might take a bit of time. Most expats and in particular, American expats find that there are a number of subtle (and some not-so- subtle) differences between the two countries and cultures.
Previously on the London Blog
- Watch Out Americans Because The British Work Style Will Blow Your Mind!
- All You Need To Know About The Sharing Economy Of London
- 7 Peculiar Yet Merry Things To Do On Your Night Out In London
- Top 7 #London Locations To Be The Gem Of Any Instagram Feed!
- How Does One Spend Less While Living In London Without Sacrificing The Lifestyle?