Moving to London with a family means that you will be thinking about education and schools. The state schools system delivers an excellent all round education for pupils between the ages of five and sixteen, but to attend a certain school you have to live in the catchment area of the school. If you are looking for something more specialized for your children, or they have been attending a private school at home and you would like to continue with that type of education, then there are a number of excellent private schools in England that accept children on a fee-paying basis. Just be aware of the fact that private education in England is exorbitantly expensive.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018