If you are considering moving to London then you’ll want to do as much research about the city before you sign the lease on your new London apartment. Research is all well and good, but it can only tell you so much about what it is like to ‘live’ in a new city. London is a city of contrasts. From the fascinating history to the bustle of the business world. From quaint village life in the suburbs to the trendy and vibrant cosmopolitan areas of the city. London is also a city of travelers, so it has a large expat population. All these factors go into the cultural melting pot that makes living in London such a fantastic experience.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Smoke’s Getting Cheaper? The Actual Cost Of Living In London (February 2019)
- DeGale VS Eubank Jr, A Tribute To Johnny Cash, And The Craft Beer Uprising: Best Things To Do In London This Week
- Classic Cars, Horror Shows, And Rom-Coms: Quirky St. Valentine’s Day Date Spots In London
- 5 Uncanny Places To Learn About Gay History During LGBTQ Month In London
- 10 “Luck Magnet” Feng Shui Secrets For Your New Home In London