If you are considering moving to London then you’ll want to do as much research about the city before you sign the lease on your new London apartment. Research is all well and good, but it can only tell you so much about what it is like to ‘live’ in a new city. London is a city of contrasts. From the fascinating history to the bustle of the business world. From quaint village life in the suburbs to the trendy and vibrant cosmopolitan areas of the city. London is also a city of travelers, so it has a large expat population. All these factors go into the cultural melting pot that makes living in London such a fantastic experience.
Previously on the London Blog
- 5 Super Useful Languages In London You Should Learn By The End Of 2019
- 6 Hilarious Comedy Shows You Can’t Afford To Miss During Vault Festival 2019
- 5 Amazing Restaurants In London That Offer Delicious Deals In January
- 3 Lessons I’ve Learned From Spending New Year’s Eve All By Myself
- 12 Super Fun Things To Do On The Last Weekend Of 2018